Marketing Director Job Opening
Circle Brewing Co. is now accepting resumes for the position of Director of Marketing. This full-time position will be responsible for the general development of the Circle Brewing brand and all of its independent labels. Due to nature of this job, a highly organized, reliable, and professional person is a must. Ability to work well in groups as well as independently is required. As Director of Marketing, your skill set must be both balanced and varied, as the responsibilities for the role span the entire spectrum of the beer business. Hours may be irregular and often due to events, applicants must be flexible to work occasional nights and weekends. All applicants must also be 21 or older, have a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record.
Regular duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily monitoring and posting across all major social media platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, Untappd, etc.)
-Manage company email pushes to subscribers
-Build beer branding such as naming, release plan, advertising, product copy
- Curate, plan, monitor, and execute large taproom events while organizing volunteers, staff, vendors, etc.
- Coordination of on-premise promotional events with Sales Team and resulting implementation and execution
- Media outreach & independent promotion of stories, events, and partnerships through pitching and list building
- Presence at all major craft beer and industry related events
- Designing new, unique graphics for promotional items, point of sale advertisements, posters, banners, etc.
- Monthly initiation and implementation of taproom promotions as well as sales tracking to determine effectiveness of each promotion
- Preparing Monthly Reports to track progress
Ongoing, but irregular duties include:
-End to end merchandise design and selection for taproom and events
- Promotion and implementation of major quarterly brewery events
- Sponsorship selection, coordination, documentation, and benefit tracking
- Semi-annual reevaluation of website and possibly upgrade/change coordination
Additional Job Requirements:
-Passion for beer is required
-Industry experience preferred
-Event management required
-Understanding of Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
-Proficient in all social media platforms
Please email all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. If this post is still up, the position is still available.